Wind Specific News
- Meteorologist Piers Corbyn: Debunking More Climate Change Mumbo-Jumbo
- UK Government Orders You Tube To Censor Protest Videos
- NASA-Funded Group Doctors Sea Level Data – James Taylor
- Somebody Stop This Madness! – Scottish Wind ‘Farms’ Paid £900,000 to Switch Turbines Off
- What Would Princess Diana Have Had to Say About This Census Controversy?
- Former Chairman of Scottish Power’s Damning Criticism of ‘Renewable Energy’ Policy
- Welcome to the New Fascist Feudal System: Take It or Leave It – Slavery or Starvation!
- Orwellian Double Speak as EU Dictatorship Criticises Bulgaria for Non-Compliance With GMO Safety Legislation Despite a Complete Ban on GMO Cultivation!
The Carbon Con – Your Step by Step Guide
- The Carbon Con – Introduction
- Climate = Change!
- Agenda 21, ‘Sustainable Development’ and the ‘Green Economy’
- Dr. Tim Ball on Climate Science and Carbon Tax Scam
- Wind Farm Scam Exposed at the Woodford Conference
- The Indoctrination Zone – Converting You to Carbon Slavery (Part 1)
- The Indoctrination Zone – Converting You to Carbon Slavery (Part 2)
- The Indoctrination Zone – Converting You to Carbon Slavery (Part 3)
- The Indoctrination Zone – Converting You to Carbon Slavery (Part 4)
- The Global Warming Debate
- Red Ice TV at the UN Copenhagen Climate Change Conference 2009
- Web Articles / Documents
- A Message to the Environmental Movement – James Corbett
- The U.N. Doesn’t Love You – Corbett Report
- Global Warming or Global Governance?
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Some interesting articles and youtube videos have been doing the rounds in the last few weeks regarding the UK government’s 2011 attempt to take stock of the human herd – sorry, I mean conduct a necessary census of the people, … Continue reading
Power to the consumers? Letter to Sunday Herald 13th March 2011 By Sir Donald Miller FEng. FRSE, was chairman of Scottish Power 1982-92. It is becoming increasingly clear that the Scottish Government’s concentration on so-called renewable energy sources to the exclusion … Continue reading
By Neil Foster – The Sovereign Independent The article below from The Dail Mail is nothing more than a sound bite to those lucky enough to still have a job which still pays for their standard of living at present. … Continue reading
Orwellian Double Speak as EU Dictatorship Criticises Bulgaria for Non-Compliance With GMO Safety Legislation Despite a Complete Ban on GMO Cultivation!
Foreword by Neil Foster – The Sovereign Independent Here we have another example of the total hypocrisy of the European Soviet Union who have threatened Bulgaria with heavy financial penalties should thye fail to comply with safety standards in regard … Continue reading
Give us a vote on our future in Europe: Cross-party campaign launched to secure historic referendum (peoplespledge.org)
(To learn more about and sign the People’s Pledge click here ) Give us a vote on our future in Europe: Cross-party campaign launched to secure historic referendum By JASON GROVES, POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT Last updated at 11:59 AM on 14th March 2011 … Continue reading
Global Research March 12, 2011 The Swine Flu ‘pandemic’ turned out to be nothing more than a storm in a teacup generated by a flurry of conflicts of interest. A majority of European Health Committee MEPs have nonetheless recently … Continue reading
By Annie Guest – Fri 4th March 2011 There is renewed controversy surrounding influenza vaccines, with some studies showing people immunised against the seasonal flu might have been at greater risk during the swine flu outbreak. Infectious diseases expert Professor … Continue reading
Thank you Jonny Ball for reminding television watchers what the truth, common sense and intellectual integrity looks like. You showed up those two smug ninnies sitting next to you (Alistair Darling, Philip Hammond) for the AGW/ Agenda 21 puppets they really … Continue reading
First published in The Times, 30 September 2010 which requires payed subscription to view. Britain’s leading scientific institution has been forced to rewrite its guide to climate change and admit that there is greater uncertainty about future temperature increases than it … Continue reading
By Richard Gray 2:39PM GMT 22 Nov 2008 Source: Telegraph ‘An area the size of Wales would need to be covered in wind turbines to meet just a sixth of the nation’s daily energy needs, according to a new study … Continue reading