Wind Specific News
- Meteorologist Piers Corbyn: Debunking More Climate Change Mumbo-Jumbo
- UK Government Orders You Tube To Censor Protest Videos
- NASA-Funded Group Doctors Sea Level Data – James Taylor
- Somebody Stop This Madness! – Scottish Wind ‘Farms’ Paid £900,000 to Switch Turbines Off
- What Would Princess Diana Have Had to Say About This Census Controversy?
- Former Chairman of Scottish Power’s Damning Criticism of ‘Renewable Energy’ Policy
- Welcome to the New Fascist Feudal System: Take It or Leave It – Slavery or Starvation!
- Orwellian Double Speak as EU Dictatorship Criticises Bulgaria for Non-Compliance With GMO Safety Legislation Despite a Complete Ban on GMO Cultivation!
The Carbon Con – Your Step by Step Guide
- The Carbon Con – Introduction
- Climate = Change!
- Agenda 21, ‘Sustainable Development’ and the ‘Green Economy’
- Dr. Tim Ball on Climate Science and Carbon Tax Scam
- Wind Farm Scam Exposed at the Woodford Conference
- The Indoctrination Zone – Converting You to Carbon Slavery (Part 1)
- The Indoctrination Zone – Converting You to Carbon Slavery (Part 2)
- The Indoctrination Zone – Converting You to Carbon Slavery (Part 3)
- The Indoctrination Zone – Converting You to Carbon Slavery (Part 4)
- The Global Warming Debate
- Red Ice TV at the UN Copenhagen Climate Change Conference 2009
- Web Articles / Documents
- A Message to the Environmental Movement – James Corbett
- The U.N. Doesn’t Love You – Corbett Report
- Global Warming or Global Governance?
Category Archives: climate change
Alex also talks about the United Nations’ Durban, South Africa climate conference with Piers Corbyn, who is a meteorologist, astrophysicist, outspoken critic of the theory of anthropogenic global warming, and owner of the business Weather Action. Part 1 of 2 … Continue reading
* NASA-Funded Group Doctors Sea Level Data * by James Taylor Read full article on Forbes * Catastrophic sea level rise is one of the most valued hole cards played by alarmists in the global warming debate. In An Inconvenient Truth, Al … Continue reading
Story courtesy of The Herald (Scotland) Last updated 2 May 2011 – 10:30 am Six wind farms were given six-figure payments to switch off their turbines because the Scottish grid network could not absorb all the energy being produced, it has … Continue reading