Wind Specific News
- Meteorologist Piers Corbyn: Debunking More Climate Change Mumbo-Jumbo
- UK Government Orders You Tube To Censor Protest Videos
- NASA-Funded Group Doctors Sea Level Data – James Taylor
- Somebody Stop This Madness! – Scottish Wind ‘Farms’ Paid £900,000 to Switch Turbines Off
- What Would Princess Diana Have Had to Say About This Census Controversy?
- Former Chairman of Scottish Power’s Damning Criticism of ‘Renewable Energy’ Policy
- Welcome to the New Fascist Feudal System: Take It or Leave It – Slavery or Starvation!
- Orwellian Double Speak as EU Dictatorship Criticises Bulgaria for Non-Compliance With GMO Safety Legislation Despite a Complete Ban on GMO Cultivation!
The Carbon Con – Your Step by Step Guide
- The Carbon Con – Introduction
- Climate = Change!
- Agenda 21, ‘Sustainable Development’ and the ‘Green Economy’
- Dr. Tim Ball on Climate Science and Carbon Tax Scam
- Wind Farm Scam Exposed at the Woodford Conference
- The Indoctrination Zone – Converting You to Carbon Slavery (Part 1)
- The Indoctrination Zone – Converting You to Carbon Slavery (Part 2)
- The Indoctrination Zone – Converting You to Carbon Slavery (Part 3)
- The Indoctrination Zone – Converting You to Carbon Slavery (Part 4)
- The Global Warming Debate
- Red Ice TV at the UN Copenhagen Climate Change Conference 2009
- Web Articles / Documents
- A Message to the Environmental Movement – James Corbett
- The U.N. Doesn’t Love You – Corbett Report
- Global Warming or Global Governance?
Category Archives: News
* NASA-Funded Group Doctors Sea Level Data * by James Taylor Read full article on Forbes * Catastrophic sea level rise is one of the most valued hole cards played by alarmists in the global warming debate. In An Inconvenient Truth, Al … Continue reading
Story courtesy of The Herald (Scotland) Last updated 2 May 2011 – 10:30 am Six wind farms were given six-figure payments to switch off their turbines because the Scottish grid network could not absorb all the energy being produced, it has … Continue reading
Power to the consumers? Letter to Sunday Herald 13th March 2011 By Sir Donald Miller FEng. FRSE, was chairman of Scottish Power 1982-92. It is becoming increasingly clear that the Scottish Government’s concentration on so-called renewable energy sources to the exclusion … Continue reading
Thank you Jonny Ball for reminding television watchers what the truth, common sense and intellectual integrity looks like. You showed up those two smug ninnies sitting next to you (Alistair Darling, Philip Hammond) for the AGW/ Agenda 21 puppets they really … Continue reading
By Richard Gray 2:39PM GMT 22 Nov 2008 Source: Telegraph ‘An area the size of Wales would need to be covered in wind turbines to meet just a sixth of the nation’s daily energy needs, according to a new study … Continue reading
Headline quote (above) from The Daily Telegraph, 2nd March 2011 (paper version only). The article discussed Steve Holliday, National Grid’s chief executive, who was speaking on the Today program (BBC Radio 4) on 1st March 2011. “Families will have to … Continue reading
Why the £250bn wind power industry could be the greatest scam of our age – and here are the three ‘lies’ that prove it By CHRISTOPHER BOOKER Read full article here * * * (emphasis added) Take, for example, the 350ft monstrosity … Continue reading
In this video clip we see Prince Charles being wheeled out at the (don’t laugh) ‘Low Carbon Prosperity Summit‘ which took place of the 9th of this month, presumably to try and help prop up the now collapsing AGW ‘consensus’ and … Continue reading
Global Panic As Green Sector Crashes And Burns TORY AARDVARK * * * ‘Nothing symbolises the warming alarmist more than the wind turbine, the supposed source of limitless carbon free (if you ignore manufacture, transportation and erection) electricty. As the whole … Continue reading
Cancun climate change summit: scientists call for rationing in developed world Source: The Telegraph * ‘In a series of papers published by the Royal Society, physicists and chemists from some of world’s most respected scientific institutions, including Oxford University and … Continue reading